First, starting with the wulsthaube, I think its a bit plain. I really like the corner picture with the embroidery around the edge, so I'm going to add some white work.
As for the gown, I really like the reeding around the waist and ribcage. It really does help hold the dress down and I have fantastic arm movement. I also love how the rolled pleats fall. I think I need to bring up the front a slight bit more to avoid accidently stepping on the skirt. I also noticed the waist line is a bit long. I wanted to lower it a bit to create a slightly longer waist shown in most depictions, but I think I went a bit far. Stopping an inch or inch and half shorter would still create the longer waist but not make it so obvious it's constructed.
I would also either lower the reeds in the back or lower the back neckline (or both). There is a definate line where the reeds stop. Part of this I believe is due to over engineering on my part (since I sanded the reeds, I don't think I need the double canvas folded over the ends, which creates some extra bulk that is seen). I'm also a bit unhappy with the hook and eye closure around my chest which isn't laying as smoothly as I wanted. This may be in part to the curve I was forced to include to allow for the chest. Unfortunately hidden lacing wasn't closing. This may improve with some additional iorning to help smooth the fabric along the curve.
Finally, the slash in puff is great. I'm only said that it had to be more forced than I would have otherwise liked it, but since linen frays, a lot, there wasn't much else to be done.